This is the medical report by the SPC's medical team on why Peiling has fallen sick. An assumption has been made that no one will read this and it will be safe to publish this later for personal viewing.
Time: 06:50pm
Date: 16 November 2006
Place: Peiling's house
Patient: Ms Ng Pei Ling
Certified doctors: Camp comm
After conducting many medical examinations, we have concluded that Ng Pei Ling because of the following reasons:
1. Severe lack of sleep
2. Stress from her various commitments
3. Problems faced by the people around her affect her
The reasons above point to the main reason: she is drained both mentally and physically.
Please do take care of yourself, sleep once we leave, don't wake up to answer midnight calls, drink lots of water. RECHARGE!
May this verse encourage you when you feel down and out, and you seem to have lost the fight.
Psalm 73: 26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
You raise me up
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
Until you come and sit awhile with me
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up... To more than I can be.
God Bless you, friend, comrade, sister-in-Christ.